In this series we’ll begin the process of learning to “paint” digitally in Photoshop. We’ll begin by making a set of custom brushes and putting them to use creating believably rendered forms. We’ll also explore how to make use of value, colour and texture to make stronger images and compositions.
- Video 1: Creating a Painting Workspace
- Video 2: Creating Render Brush
- Video 3: Creating a Texture Brush
- Video 4: Rendering a Sphere – part 1
- Video 5: Rendering a Sphere – part 2
- Video 6: The Method – part 1
This tutorial is part of a series called Painting in Photoshop 2. Below are links to the rest of the tutorials in the series: