Project Two: Science Interactive Module – Due Week 10 March 17
Client: Science World would like to recreate the “Science World Experience” online.
Brief: Create an interactive science module that “explains” a science concept. Some possible science concepts are:
- The water cycle
- The greenhouse gas effect
- Echolocation in bats
- The digestive system
- How do solar panels work?
- Biography of Albert Einstein
• Science module can be no smaller than 500 x 500 pixels and no larger than 1000 x 1000.
• It must feature some level of interactivity (e.g. a rollover animation).
• Make it fun – remember your target audience.
This website covers many great science topics at a level appropriate for kids.
NGX Interactive is a Vancouver based studio that creates these kinds of interactive experiences for institutions like Science World.
Due Week 10.